Thursday, April 16, 2015

SWOON ALERT!! LILLY PULITZER FOR TARGET



Oh, Target.  Do you have some magical ability to see inside my mind?  I know I've asked this question before, but when I saw the new Lilly Pulitzer collection being released on April 19th, I felt like that emoji with hearts for eyes.  I WANT IT ALL!

Really, there's one pattern that I really love.  I would have just made a collage full of all the different items in that pattern, but I thought I'd pretend to switch it up a bit.  Can you guess which pattern is my favorite?  Not pictured: the hammock.  I don't really need a hammock, but come on!  Everyone secretly wants a hammock.

Target



Unfortunately, Target didn't sponsor this post and send me samples to try out.  I'm just sharing the info in case you haven't seen it.  Even if that does mean I have more competition when I go to check things out in person on Sunday:)  

What items are your favorite?  All the colors and patterns are perfect for spring/summer!  








2 comments:

  1. LOVE that bag!! I obviously need the hammock too.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't guess your favorite! Maybe the fabric on the pillow? I love that Target pairs up with designers to do lower cost options.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!