Sunday, June 15, 2014

MY DAD


At every basketball/softball/tennis/volleyball game I played in, my dad was there, cheering me on. 

At every high school band concert where I played the flute , I knew my dad was sitting in the audience watching me. 

Still some of my favorite memories are of my Dad and me playing tennis on the weekends.

Every Sunday I would walk downstairs to the kitchen to find a white paper bag sitting on the table, filled with everyone's favorite donuts inside.

Any time I needed help with pre-calculus homework, my dad paused the TV and walked through the problems with me.

Every time I came home from college over the weekend, he would make sure my car was filled with gas before I left to go back.

Each birthday, he prints a huge sign with my face on it.



I could go on and on, but these are some of the reasons why my dad is just super.  He's always there for me and is a constant presence of love and support.  Thank you, Dad, for everything you do and everything you are.  I love you.  Happy Father's Day!







3 comments:

  1. Your dad rocks! Hope you have a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, wonderful man, you are very lucky. I hope he has a fantastic day. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Jack! I love that last picture, Kari! It's like the little girl in you still adoring her daddy.

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!