Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DAD'S DAY


Out of all my dad’s great qualities, in times of celebration I’d have to say that the fact he is so low maintenance would be close to the top of the list.  Just go see the new Superman movie and he’s a happy camper.  More importantly, though, is the fact that my dad is just the best.  He is always there for me and makes sure that I always know I’m loved.  He’s my Superman.  We had a great time on Sunday celebrating the amazing father he is.
My brother and his family even dressed the part!  Outstanding!

Is that Clark Kent or Superman?


It was also Father's Day for my brother who has 2 adorable kiddos.  He is just the most amazing dad.  I love watching him with my niece and nephew.  He brings so much light and fun to everything.  He certainly is making their childhood magical.
I love my brother--even if he is way tanner than me:)

And I have to throw in this picture.  How cute is she?!!
dress made by my mom and matching headband made by me

5 comments:

  1. So cute. How fun that your brother and his family dressed up! Your nephew and niece are adorable. Love the picture of your dad reading your card, he seems to have enjoyed it.He has such a sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I did a superhero themed Father's Day gift too. I love that your brother and his family even dressed up! I love your nephew's Clark Kent outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pictures. Glad you had a good day with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet post! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting my blog; I figured I'd come check out your space, as well!

    -Naomi
    {girldust.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jack's smile never gets old! It lights up a room. LOVE the picture of Chad and fam! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!