Sunday, June 23, 2013

A RAINBOW THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY

Last weekend, my little niece turned 1!  My sister-in-law threw the cutest rainbow-themed birthday party to celebrate her big day.  I loved all the colors, and they turned their backyard into a kid's dream with a giant water slide.  I know my brother was eyeing that slide and wondering if he was too big to go down it.  Why don't they make slides like these for the big kids?  They probably do, but I bet it would cost a lot more to fill the pool at the bottom of the slide.  While the weather didn't exactly cooperate, everyone had a fantastic time.
Happy birthday to the sweetest little 1 year old around.  You get cuter and cuter every day.  Thanks for the fun party!














3 comments:

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!