Sunday, December 23, 2012

Surprise!!!

My parents surprised us with a trip to Excelsior Springs this weekend for my 30th birthday. We stayed at The Elms, a beautiful historic hotel in the area, and checked out the local shopping and eateries. Ray's was a cool old diner with delicious hamburgers and interesting decor. Excelsior was known back in the day for its natural mineral springs that were thought to have healing properties. People would come from all over the country to take baths in it and drink it. I had a bottle of the mineral water. It didn't taste any different, but I can tell you this morning I felt curiously stronger:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!