Wednesday, November 21, 2012

First Etsy Sale!

Etsy is an amazing site.  Seeing all the cool things people are making is inspiring.  That being said, it's such a great site that everyone wants to be on it (including me).  I didn't think I would get a sale since there's so many necklaces to comb through, but on Saturday I squealed for joy when I saw I got my first sale.  It was even from a stranger.  In California.  People in California are cool, so this made me feel extra special.  It may not lead to record sales, but at least I overcame this one hurdle.  It felt so amazing to know that someone liked my product enough to buy it and knew nothing about me.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate each comment! I love hearing from you guys and treasure every one. I respond to comments via e-mail if you have yours enabled. This is going to be a great day!